Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!
I love you more than I could ever possibly put into words!
A few things I love about you:
– The way you say “baei!!!” and “naeit!!!”
– your crazy “eye thing”
– when you say “don’t touch the moustache” instead of ‘doitashitemashite”
– perfect height for hugging
– you always know the right thing to say to make me feel better
– your secret knowledge of Polish
– when your southern accent shows up (derrt)
– when you leave notes for me in random places
– the way you always giggle at the word “ornaments”
– how beautiful you are, inside and out
– how you play along with boo and I’s weirdness/dirtyminded-ness/hickness (GIT IM!!)
– how you’re a BAD BAD MOMMY!!!!!!!
– how you quote movies we love (i.e. Ever After)
– how strong and independent you are
– your cookin’ (especially golabki)
– the way you ignore me and boo when we say “mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, moooom, mom, mom..etc”
– how I can tell you anything without fear
– how you call people (eric) n00bs hahahahha
– your OCD-ness about glasses in the dishwasher and the direction of the blinds
– among many many other things 🙂